Friday, December 01, 2006

whoop

dodder


kilt lifter ale    light
on every corner
as it should be

the poor have a right too
to be eccentric

walter sylvia dance
dance dance

dance to absorb me
larry and sue
dance to absorb me

it's a sleep problem
i have anyway   'swat
makes my speech simple
my barren bare barren bared

here i am saying saying saying

saying to you   lift that ale
all you white russians

dance to absorb me


~


11 29 06


(an aside)


the poor who act with grace
transfigure sour face
and leap and hobble still
but ne'er against the will

a tongue of gold it coughs
and wails the mis'ry off
in song we wheel these carts
to gild these plastic arts

so curse the day is long
our ending won't be strong
by roadside scrub we sleep
the night the poem we keep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home