Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sigourney Weaver Undressed

i downloaded movie clips of her
completely naked front and back
she excites me clothed    naked,
surprised how she looked like a girl

from my past some link, some attraction
even through clothes how she saddened me,
her hips, her bush, hers and hers all hers
all so far    i googled her (my old g/f)

watched a video of her
(both of us fully clothed)
she looked the same
as before    as Sigourney

(sort of)    as all so far, and me so Hollywood-surprised,
so sad    now you, so real, your bush, your touch, your eyes

1 Comments:

Blogger james said...

john, i read it again just now, and i say again, it's just wonderful. sad and a bit frightened and filled with awe at how reality and fantasy turn out to be much the same.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home